Hello

Options
Hello. I've joined this site hoping to get encouragement and support in loosing weight, as I find I get quite the opposite in a real world situation and I find I get critisised for eating healthy. So I hope that interaction with like minded people will help me. I've been off to a false start due to my antics on the weekend. I hope however from now on I will be more in control of my diet. Good luck to you all.

Replies

• realgirl9892
    Options
    Hi! I'm here for support also and to help me stay accountability for my diet and exercise. I'm off to a rough start too after the weekend but for at least the next three weeks I am devoted to eating healthy.
  • julzband
    julzband Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome, remember it is one day at a time and just got to keep on moving forward! Have a good week!:smile:
  • vjlawson
    vjlawson Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, a friend I saw last week looked great she has been doing this diet and told me how to find information .
    I smoke and I am over weight . I know I must get fit or suufer the pain later.
  • lisamarie1227
    Options
    Hello, a friend I saw last week looked great she has been doing this diet and told me how to find information .
    I smoke and I am over weight . I know I must get fit or suufer the pain later.

i'm glad you've decided to join us and do something about it now but i must tell you...it isn't a diet, it's a lifestyle change. that makes it so much easier to maintain your weight for the rest of your life:)