low calorie tortilla / wraps where do i buy? UK

Options
2»

Replies

• phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    What about the Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself range?
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    warburtons do sandwich thins and square wraps. here is the links to their website http://www.warburtons.co.uk/squareishwraps/index.asp - it has the nutritional value and some recipe ideas. the wrap is over 100 cal but you will only need the one as once you have filled it they are filling.

try it out.

THEY ARE LOVELY!!
  • michellewilliams10
    michellewilliams10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    warburtons do sandwich thins and square wraps. here is the links to their website http://www.warburtons.co.uk/squareishwraps/index.asp - it has the nutritional value and some recipe ideas. the wrap is over 100 cal but you will only need the one as once you have filled it they are filling.

try it out.

THEY ARE LOVELY!!

Great toasted also
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    just in case you are interested tesco have got the weight watchers wraps on offer at the moment 50p a pack

and what surprised me was their value wraps at 130 cals, didn't notice the sodium etc but i was surprised at the cals, not as big as some wraps but still a nice size and not a bad price either
  • pandy66
    pandy66 Posts: 1
    Options
    Flat out tortillas - carb mega store - 90 cal and they are big. Or if you know someone in the USA loads of varieties and pizza bases too
  • jo4anne
    jo4anne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They are expensive but Asda do a Kale wrap. I found them in the gluten free section. They are £2.00 for four wraps so not the cheapest but at 82 cals for a large wrap they are fab. Although they are green they taste like a normal wrap. They are also packed with fibre.
  • jo4anne
    jo4anne Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just found the name of the Kale wraps. They are Genius Gluten Free Kale Fibre Wraps 4 Pack and you can get them from other UK supermarkets.