30ds

Options
Since starting 30DS I have gone down 4 pounds and my waist has lost inches, even tho it doesn't feel like it has....I am impressed!!! can't wait to see what the next 24 days will be like and how I will look at the end. I was feeling like I wasn't getting anywhere and my body wasn't changing!!!

Replies

• sexyprincess69
    Options
    Congrats. I am on the last day I did not lost any inches or weight. Way to go keep up the good work. I was experiencing some discomfort in my knees do you feel the same thing
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 ! lol.. i can only hope to get some good results soon, tomorrow i'm going to buy some 3 pound dumbells, today i used 1 pound water bottles lol, but it didnt' seem to be enough.. heart rate skyrocketed though..
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    omg I do, my left knee. I thought it was just me. I think it might the side lunges...I'm still in level 1, but I notice it after a couple days of doing it in a row. a day of rest usually helps, but I wanna go every day!!
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    I switch between my 3 lbs and my 5lbs. Depending on what the muscle group is. I started with 3lbs then by day 3 I was able to bump some up to the 5lbs. Then I really felt the burn. 3lbs didn't do much except for the shoulders for me
    I just finished day 1 ! lol.. i can only hope to get some good results soon, tomorrow i'm going to buy some 3 pound dumbells, today i used 1 pound water bottles lol, but it didnt' seem to be enough.. heart rate skyrocketed though..
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up. You will see results. I completed the 30 Day Shred on April 30th and lost 11 lbs and 11.75 inches. Getting ready to start Hip Hop Abs soon so hope to see some really great results from that as well. Best of luck. Add me as a friend if you like. Deb
  • slimrb2011
    slimrb2011 Posts: 122
    Options
    Congrats on your lose so far! Stick with it. I am on day 2 of level 2 and have done it everyday. I have bad knees and had to get a brace for my right knee about day two. That has helped alot! Good luck on finishing out your 30 days!!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Shred - I lost 9lbs on it - Keep going and remember to give it all you got !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!