IT WORKS!!!!

moeslady305
moeslady305 Posts: 4 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT COUNTING CALORIES BUT THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY FUN AND EASY AND I HAVE ENJOYED PUTTING WHAT I ATE OUT THERE TO SEE WHAT I HAVE EATEN FOR THE DAY. ITS SCARY WHAT SOME OF THE FOOD CALORIE CONTENT IS....I AM MORE AWARE NOW THAN EVER THANK YOU MY FITNESSPAL FOR MAKING IT SO EASY TO DO. SO FAR I HAVE LOST 1.5 POUNDS IN A WEEK...THANKS FOR THE HELP

Replies

• perlah
    perlah Posts: 21
    this is my first week too, and when I came accross the site I luved it, so I had to tell a couple of my friends, which they happen to love it too, and we enjoy how we can see each other's info and progress. I've lost 1.4lbs in 1 week, I'm excited too!
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    my friend told me about this website back in January of this year. So far, since January 26th, I have lost 20 lbs. This site is the best! I have ALOT of MFP friends who kept me on the right track when I was having a bad day, or when I plateaued! I love this site for so many reasons, but the one thing I absolutely love is no one here will judge u. Most of us are in the same boat! We r all here for support!!!! add me if u want...I'll support u if u support me:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.