Free cake

Options
Oh god there is free cake in the lobby to celelbrate something or other.........and tomorrow there is the birthday party of my director.

I love cake so much.

HELP

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    step away from the cake
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Why is it that because it is FREE, i cannot resist?
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I can walk away from a counter SELLING cake..... but free cake?
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I heard someone sneezed all over it - gross!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    The sort of cakes that are brought into offices for events are usually really crappy cheap cakes anyway. As you're eating it, it will not seem worth it. If you REALLY want cake, at least make it good cake!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    think of it as free FAT. hopefully you can see it as undesirable that way.

You do not want it, you can do this!!!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    go for a long walk, drink water - tastes the same - right? If you need a piece, have a small one and log the calories.
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Picture it crawling with ants!
  • jmcjamie
    jmcjamie Posts: 82
    Options
    whos more important you are the cake?
  • ajh2011
    ajh2011 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Classic!!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    yes, yes, all good suggestions. The cake will probably taste terrible. The guy cutting it probably didn't wash his hands.

It's not really free anyway is it? I will have "pay the price" one way or another.
  • skinnyjeans13
    skinnyjeans13 Posts: 179
    Options
    Just think about how much effort and sweat you'll have to put in just to burn off that piece of cake!! That usually makes things seem less delicious to me.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I will go pour a glass of water on it.......no one wants to eat soggy cake.....
  • Peridotite
    Peridotite Posts: 66
    Options

I like it....please tell me that when I head for my next piece of cake :tongue:

But seriously, I hear you! I can turn down a lot of things, but I've yet to meet a piece of cake that I haven't at least tasted:sad:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Why is it that because it is FREE, i cannot resist?

This is so me in a nut shell, OMG!
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    The sort of cakes that are brought into offices for events are usually really crappy cheap cakes anyway. As you're eating it, it will not seem worth it. If you REALLY want cake, at least make it good cake!

yes, very good point. I can certainly buy good cake for myself, why do I want to eat cheap cake? It's full of trans fats. and probably mouse ****. LOLOLOLOL
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    The guy cutting it not only didn't wash his hands....I saw him cleaning the cat boxes earlier at the vet clinic next door.

Let's just say those sprinkles on top aren't candy
  • BeachLife76
    BeachLife76 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I saw this on someone's signature and have to share. Just remember "NO FOOD TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS." Now, keep repeating that over and over again!!
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    it's probably really DRY and wouldn't be worth wasting all those calories on DRY cake! plus, you never know if the person that made the cake washed their hands after using the restroom... :sick:
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    The guy cutting it not only didn't wash his hands....I saw him cleaning the cat boxes earlier at the vet clinic next door.

Let's just say those sprinkles on top aren't candy

"yes, could I have a corner piece please? The one with the chocolate flower."