I'm a returning newbie

Options
I didnt cancel my original account because of my dislike for myfitness pal because i love myfitness pal; however, i wasn't liking myself at the moment so I cancelled my account. I have over 100 lbs to lose and I lost 40 but then i allowed the holidays to get me off track so over the last 5 months I have gained about 30 of the 40 back...BUT i realized that I can do it and Need to do it and have to do this and myfitness pal was working when i was faithful to the site, so I'm starting back where I found results....

With all that said...hey guys, i'm back...i'm being serious and no matter if i go backwards or forwards, i'm sticking with it this time....

Replies

• allystone
    allystone Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm a returning newbie also! I figured this site is free, why not use it!..anyways welcome back..and feel free to add me. :)
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • Beachbride07
    Beachbride07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Good luck! I love this site too! It has been a great way for me to really understand this fitness stuff and get on the right track!
    Feel free to add me!
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) I'm sending a fr
  • heathermrls
    heathermrls Posts: 91
    Options
    welcome back you guys:)
  • MrsFoster18
    MrsFoster18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I took a month or two away from the website and stopped counting cals and def gained some from it. I now know I NEED to count cals in order to lose so I am back once again...let's do this!!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! You know it works and that this site is great!

Please feel free to add me if you would like some additional support!