the office
    The Riches
    Dirt
    DEXTER:heart:
    Weeds
    Deadwood
    Huff {I hope they bring that back!}

basically I'm an HBO/Showtime miniseries addict! lol

I don't get to watch much tv both those I try to catch AND I also love bravo shows like top chef:tongue: ,

okay one or two more...
    pbs cooking shows like Nella Cucina, Ciao Italia, Cooking w/ Daisy....an um the History Detectives...cuz I know Tami will rat me out LMBO...its a really good show!

love the history channel too and documentaries....I LOVE TV! there I said it...but man I wish I could just veg and watch it like I used to LMBO

hugs!
    Ali
    History Detectives! Yeah baby!! We are SOOOO cool!!! Everyone wants to be us Ali!! :wink:

Oh and you didn't say Lost...which means that Sawyer is ALLLLLL MINE!!!! :devil: :devil: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love:
    Supernatural

Tami, darling, i love you so much more for this*hug tackles*:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    yeah supernatural - its the only show i watch, unless i'm back at my parentals place,
    used to watch scrubs, but havent seen an episode since the 5th season or so, stupid ch 7 airing it at 11pm:noway:

OT - i know this show got cancelled last year, or something like that:grumble: , but has anyone seen Traveler?

Yes, I love ghost type shows BUT this one has a particularly better cast of guys!!! MMMM!!!! :tongue:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Man, I don't watch any primetime shows much anymore.
    No offense, but I think they all kinda stink:ohwell:

I think the only shows I actually try to watch are:
    Paranormal State (after intervention on A&E)
    and
    American Gladiators (even though they finished their season in the summer)

and any video gamers might know the show CodeMonkeys on G4, hilarious twisted 8-bit humor

Other than that History, Discovery, A&E and TLC are what I watch,
    especially the "Most Evil" show on Investigation Discovery, they actually rank serial killers from most to least evil, its interesting. But then again maybe Im sick in the head :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

and oh yea, FOOTBALL!!!

I also like Paranormal State and Ghost Hunters which is on Wed. on the Sci-Fi channel.

I also watch American Gladiators:smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    My hubby is looking forward to only 3 things.

Intervention
    Rescue Me
    AND

FOOTBALL!!!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    have any of you seen Psychic Kids.... love it but i find it very creepy :indifferent:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Amazing Race
    Survivor
    Grey's Anatomy(just started watching this. Im on season three right now!

ok,and im almost to embarassed to admit but ive heard that 90210 is coming back this fall with a new cast but with some familiar faces( Kelly,Brenda...donna i think and Nat,the peach pit owner) I use to love watching that show,so im interested in seeing how the new show will be! I will be watching it!:happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    scrubs
    the office
    The Riches
    Dirt
    Weeds
    Deadwood

I don't get to watch much tv both those I try to catch AND I also love bravo shows like top chef:tongue: ,

okay one or two more...
    pbs cooking shows like Nella Cucina, Ciao Italia, Cooking w/ Daisy....an um the History Detectives...cuz I know Tami will rat me out LMBO...its a really good show!

love the history channel too and documentaries....I LOVE TV! there I said it...but man I wish I could just veg and watch it like I used to LMBO

hugs!
    Ali
    History Detectives! Yeah baby!! We are SOOOO cool!!! Everyone wants to be us Ali!! :wink:

Oh and you didn't say Lost...which means that Sawyer is ALLLLLL MINE!!!! :devil: :devil: :laugh:

sigh!!! its hard to type w/ him malling at me all the time...sorry AND Lost....{stop sawyer...she'll be on to us if you don't quit it...giggle}....yup LOST:love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Medium
    The Biggest Loser

:heart:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    have any of you seen Psychic Kids.... love it but i find it very creepy :indifferent:

Its a spin off from Paranormal state with (ugh) Chip Coffey <not a fan
    Its a bit cheesy, but Ive seen a few. I stick to PS most of the time.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

Its a spin off from Paranormal state with (ugh) Chip Coffey <not a fan
    Its a bit cheesy, but Ive seen a few. I stick to PS most of the time.

I've watched the PKs before, it is a little creepy, I will agree with you!!
  • Jermanda
    Jermanda Posts: 25
    Options
    scrubs
    the office
    The Riches
    Dirt
    Weeds
    Deadwood

okay one or two more...

hugs!
    Ali

I'm an HBO feind also, Rome is still one of the most amazing shows ever put on the small screen.
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    oh my
    Top Chef
    Top Designer
    Greatest Race
    Survivor
    Pushing Daisies
    Lost
    Thanks goodness to video, tape, tape, tape
    Zoe
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    scrubs
    the office
    The Riches
    Dirt
    Weeds
    Deadwood

okay one or two more...

hugs!
    Ali

I'm an HBO feind also, Rome is still one of the most amazing shows ever put on the small screen.

OMG yes ROME I knew I forgot that one!!! thanks bro!!! that one is killer good!:drinker:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I love:
    Supernatural

Tami, darling, i love you so much more for this*hug tackles*:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
    yeah supernatural - its the only show i watch, unless i'm back at my parentals place,
    used to watch scrubs, but havent seen an episode since the 5th season or so, stupid ch 7 airing it at 11pm:noway:

OT - i know this show got cancelled last year, or something like that:grumble: , but has anyone seen Traveler?

OMG!!! We LOVED Traveler!!! So bummed it didn't get picked up! Very exciting!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    All the Csi ,Criminal minds and Heroes. :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    FYI!

For those that said October Road....I am pretty certain it has been cancelled! :( I am bummed. I liked that show too!! :sad:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    I love:
    Supernatural

OMG!!! We LOVED Traveler!!! So bummed it didn't get picked up! Very exciting!
    oh man over the weekend i watched the whole series:bigsmile: (all 8 episodes:sad: )
    it ruled!!!:love: