NSV - My name is Shera!

Options
amandalc980
amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
I was at my friends house yesterday and he has a pull up bar. I decided, what the prairie dog, so I jumped up on it and yanked myself up, one time, two times almost three times! Thats right ladies and gentlemen! I did almost three pull ups! I made my daughter record me doing them so I could show off to the world!!! I am stoked!

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    that's amazing!!! congrats!! i look forward to the day where i can do 1 pull-up, lol!! i did 1/2 of a pull up the other day :laugh:
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are tough, great job at getting "almost" 3. :)
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Nice! Pull ups are tough guy stuff :)
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    oustanding!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    RAAAWWRR! getting stronger is even better than getting slimmer.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I want to be able to do a pull-up. Even just one will make me happy.
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Cheers to you! :drinker:

I can't even do regular push-ups, let alone a pull-up, let alone THREE pull-ups! I'm working on it though, and aspire to one day be able to do them both!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ok so my coworker pointed out to me that what I did was not a pull up, but a chin up. Then he took me outside and showed me the difference. I was very angry :noway: and very turned on :love: all at the same time... Still proud of myself and now have something for my mental rolodex :devil: .
  • heathershockley
    Options
    Yea, those pull ups and chin ups can be so sexy :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!