New to the website, hey guys.

Options
Hey everybody! So brand new to the sitre but decided to introduce myself. Lets see, started off 276 about a year ago and got all the weigh down to 179, was sooooo close to my goal weight of 176. Then kind of lost it and ate anything and everything all of april and up till yesterday and now I am back at 200. So decided it was time to get back into better looking shape and rid myself of this double chin and gut. Not sure how long it will take since my body is in a good shape condition right now, but I will be hitting the stationary bike atleast three times a week and my job at Trader Joe's keeps me moving. So as long as I avoid buffet eating everyday like i was, I hope to achieve my goal weight of 175 asap :)...wish me luck and hello everyone!

Replies

• Robadobasaurus
    Options
    Good luck!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! i hope you can achieve your goal! Welcome to mfp:)
  • mustangmags
    Options
    The site is helpful to help you track meals and exercise but 100% of the effort is up to you. Work out regularly, eat sensible and you will reach your goal. Good luck. Meet you at the finish line.
  • cmlandwehr
    cmlandwehr Posts: 3
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!! I am proud to hear you did that well in the 1st place :) You will do GREAT again this time.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on almost making it to your goal, that's a great achievement in itself.

Now, just stay on track, and you'll be there in no time!!

Add me if ya like :smile:
  • kennsiej
    kennsiej Posts: 4
    Options
    Good Luck...you can do it!