Newbie!!!

Options
Hello!

I've been watching my calorie intake since last week on August 20th... so far I'm doing pretty good. I've been using Livestrong's MyPlate but found this site today and I think I like it better!

My goal is to lose 100 lbs. My start weight was 275 and since last Wednesday, I've lost 2 1/2 pounds. I haven't weighed myself today so it may be even more (hopefully!)...

I'm hoping to find myself a weight loss buddy. I need someone to be accountable to. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

I look forward to meeting everyone!!

Replies

• cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    Hello!

I've been watching my calorie intake since last week on August 20th... so far I'm doing pretty good. I've been using Livestrong's MyPlate but found this site today and I think I like it better!

My goal is to lose 100 lbs. My start weight was 275 and since last Wednesday, I've lost 2 1/2 pounds. I haven't weighed myself today so it may be even more (hopefully!)...

I'm hoping to find myself a weight loss buddy. I need someone to be accountable to. If anyone is interested, please let me know!

I look forward to meeting everyone!!
  • dmw1028
    dmw1028 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

So far you're doing terrific! Keep up the good work!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • cre13
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

So far you're doing terrific! Keep up the good work!

Well 2 pounds is enough to give me the motivation to keep going! Now if I can just get more like 5lbs lost then I'll really be motivated!! Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site. Make sure you log everything everyday. If you need a buddy I would love to join ya! I am starting at 250 and Im down to 244 in less than 2 weeks. :0)
  • cre13
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much! Good luck to you, too! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cre13
    Options
    Welcome! You will love this site. Make sure you log everything everyday. If you need a buddy I would love to join ya! I am starting at 250 and Im down to 244 in less than 2 weeks. :0)

That would be fabulous!!! Congratulations on your loss! That is very awesome! I started at 275 so my first goal is 265 but then it'll be 250... *big sigh* I CAN DO IT! And so can YOU! I'll add you as a friend... thanks again! :flowerforyou: