Thank God!!

Options
Just want to express that I am completely elated there is a feature where you can put in a recipe and it calculates the nutrition info. Then, you can use the info for tracking your food! A++ to those whose who came up with that element of this site. Thumbs up to you!

Replies

• cynusps
    cynusps Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Where is this feature?
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Click on food then across the top you'll see a tab for recipes. You can add it there.
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    Yes it's a great feature but I wish our "recipes" would be added to the food database for other to use as well (ie: family members).
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Food tab / Recipes/ enter a recipe/
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    The recipe calculator is how I found MFP...I cook 99% of the family food but it was such a chore looking it up, writing down adding it up then dividing it by portions so I went looking and this is the only one I found...its simply the best tool in my opinion
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Yes it's a great feature but I wish our "recipes" would be added to the food database for other to use as well (ie: family members).
    They are (I think). At the bottom when you are done entering your recipe, there is (I think) a check box to let other MFP users use/see the recipe.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yes you can add receipes for others to see.. check the box at the bottom...
  • kennsiej
    kennsiej Posts: 4
    Options
    I gotta find this feature
  • Mtsidad
    Mtsidad Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Very cool! And to think it was there all along!
  • carolww
    carolww Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I agree. Its a very well thought out site.... And its FREE!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I use the recipe builder all the time.....I couldn't live without it!!