Recipe Calculator - for your favorite personal dishes!

PrincessLaundry
PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
Someone shared this link with me so I figured with all the new friend here, it is worth posting again! I love it!!! You can just enter your own recipes into the calculator to figure out the nutritional values for what you make at home. YEY!!!

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    Someone shared this link with me so I figured with all the new friend here, it is worth posting again! I love it!!! You can just enter your own recipes into the calculator to figure out the nutritional values for what you make at home. YEY!!!

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Wow...that's great! Thanks for sharing! My little scraps with totals tallied on them are hopefully a thing of the past!:happy: Looking forward to trying it!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    TY TY TY ......:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

It's such a pain trying to figure stuff..this will (hopefully) make it so much easier.....

Ezzie
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    ALRIGHT! THANKS!

JOY:flowerforyou:
  • jo69
    jo69 Posts: 78 Member
    Thanks I have a lot of recipes I've often wondered what the calories consumption would be.:smile:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    oooh neat, thanks PrincessLaundry! :D
  • Linda66
    Linda66 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks! That will come in handy!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    thx
  • Thanks so much I have been looking for one these. :smile:
  • Oh thanks, I need something like this!!
  • Thanks a ton...I mean a few pounds!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I placed a shortcut on my desktop--PERFECT!
  • Thank you!! I made homemade lasagna tonight for dinner and I was able to calculate the calories... Yeah I am adding the link to my blog. Thanks again. I make alot of meals from scratch. Melissa
  • PrincessLaundry
    This thing can get a little tricky to convert with some items. I do love it though!
  • fitsharon
    fitsharon Posts: 137 Member
    There is also another recipe calculator that tells you calories per grams (which comes in handy if you weigh your food). It is on nutritiondata.com.

I have used both for recipes, but I have been using nutritiondata.com, since I am not good at deciding how much is 1 serving out of a pot of whatever I'm cooking. So personally the measuring by weight is a great feature for me.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Excellent! Cheers
    Jackie x :flowerforyou:
  • Wow, that calculator is pretty cool - except I could'nt find a few things - like Green Onions .... lol
  • Bump:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Hmmm, where is Princess Laundry? She's been MIA recently!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Hmmm, where is Princess Laundry? She's been MIA recently!

I was wondering the same thing.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Thanks for sharing this link! I cook from scratch so this will be a big help.
    Kelly