Hi all :)

Options
KJ7777
KJ7777 Posts: 47 Member
Hi,

I have recently joined the site in a hope i can kick my self up the backside & start motivating myself into eating better.

I am slowly finding my way around the site & am just trying to keep track of everything i eat good or bad & then get better as i pick things up.

I do exercise but have let that lag lately too.

Any help & support is greatly appreciated.

Good Luck everyone :)

Replies

• cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    Options
    welcome....you've definitely got the right attitude....log it all good or bad....been here a month...but the first week or so i didn't do so well but I logged anyway...helped me see my weaknesses!

Friend me....can't get too much motivation...here for you
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Welcome,

There is no bttr day then today to start exercising again ! Just start with a little cardio to stimulate your metabolism something as little as 20min walks can do wonders for you in the start and just increase the time you spend walking or days per week as you progress.

Its a little bit tricky at first and maybe a little annoying aswell entering data of food products and keeping track of everything you do but once you get used to it its easy and you will love it.

People here are great to, if you need some info or wanna ask about sombody's succes or just want that high five moment after losing 1lbs or maybe just need some motivation thrown your way there is always sombody here that will profide or awnser.

Best of luck and dont kick yourself to hard ^^