Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9!!

Options

Replies

• FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Who in their right mind drinks 2 beers (delicious beer) to keep off the cookies they are making for work??

How is this an okay trade? How does this math actually work in my brain?

I blame upping my weights in my workout today. Yeah, and switching my P90X Legs and Back to the afternoon.

Yeah. That's it.
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    NSV - I made it to the gym and got a workout in. First time since before I was pregnant with my 8 month old! It took me 45 minutes to get both kids packed up and over there, but I did it. No matter how loud the voice in my head kept trying to convince me it wasn't worth it.

On the way to the car I sprayed myself with my 3 yr old's juice, he peed his pants and I accidently dumped his bag of crackers into my purse. Guess what, still totally worth it!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    NSV...I have 2 today: So all my pants are size 12 but I know I should be in something smaller because I always have to wear a belt...well today, I put on a size 10 and they are a little loose on me!!! YAY!!! Second one: There is a lady I work with who I haven't seen in weeks (which is a good thing since she is the computer tech lady) saw me today and was like "Look at you miss skinny, you just keep on losing weight:" YAY!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME!!! Hope everyone else is having a great a day!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    NSV - I made it to the gym and got a workout in. First time since before I was pregnant with my 8 month old! It took me 45 minutes to get both kids packed up and over there, but I did it. No matter how loud the voice in my head kept trying to convince me it wasn't worth it.

On the way to the car I sprayed myself with my 3 yr old's juice, he peed his pants and I accidently dumped his bag of crackers into my purse. Guess what, still totally worth it!

Wow...I give you a lot of credit for that! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Going to try and find a new pair of jeans after work. *fingers crossed I'm in a comfortable 10*
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    I cannot believe we have 2 more weeks left. Eeek! I have a 5k scheduled for May 30th. (My sisters (20,17,8), my good friend( 20), and my mom are going to walk/run it with me. ) My 8 year old sister ran her first 5k last weekend and did 10 min miles. I was so proud of her! I have so much going on in the next two weeks. My husband's birthday is in 5 days, our 3rd anniversary is in 12 days, I fly back to PA in 16 days, the 5 k is in 17days and my best friends wedding is in 22 days. Oye!

Hope you all do well and don't forget WATER, WATER, WATER!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    How we doin ladies!?
  • beeruin
    Options
    My 3yr old poked me in the eye yesterday. It hurt, but didn't seem like a big deal until this morning. Ouch! So, after spending all day at the walk in, long story short, I have a scratched cornea and an eye patch. All I need is a parrot and my day is complete. I'm trying to keep in mind the weigh in Monday morning so as to not console myself the usual way, with food.
  • beeruin
    Options
    Side note: Lovin' the motivational pic of your new jeans Rach!! H-O-T hot!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    This weekend started out ROUGH on Friday (me & my scale aren't really on speaking terms) but I pulled it together and am hoping that I'll get good news on Monday. Weekends are the WORST for me and I've been having a harder than normal time keeping it together.

Rach: LOVE the pic of the jeans!!!

beeruin: I hope your eye gets better soon! How long does something like that take to heal?
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, hope everyone's had a good week! Well I competed in my first ever 5k this morning with some colleagues and managed to jog the whole thing!! We took it slow and did it just under 40 minutes, but we didn't walk any of the course so I am so pleased!! I never thought that I would be able to do this, and we only signed up for the race a week ago so didn't get to train. Needless to say I am feeling pretty pooped this afternoon and even got into bed for a snooze!!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    totally enjoyed my birthday yesterday! had a great time in Toronto seeing Billy Elliot and lunch with my best friend and went to a late movie (Thor...YUMMY). Logged all the food honestly. Not that horrible. about 1200 over (which is totally allowed on your birthday!!!!). the scale is super high this morning...but I know it's not real...so I'm not stressing. Back to normal today.

here's to a good weigh in tomorrow all!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Today is cold and dreary. I feel tired and unmotivated and just want to eat. I'm going to try to motivate myself to get to the gym and do 30ds...
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Weigh-in day tomorrow!! I'm hoping for better #'s than I had last week. But I didn't do so well with my water over the weekend. As far as workouts and calories I did great this week!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for this week at 198.6 (it's down 0.6 pounds). I'd be annoyed by it but it's a helluva lot better than what the scale said Friday (that I was UP a bit over a pound). Good luck with your weigh-ins ladies!

Edit: Rach, I changed my username (the name is the same, it's just the numbers that changed)
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies! Had a pretty lazy weekend, plus my husband and I got a little tipsy on Saturday night so I'm weighing in the same this week! 196.2

OH well, here's to a better week! Gotta stay on track with my water and exercise!!! :bigsmile:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    NSV...I have 2 today: So all my pants are size 12 but I know I should be in something smaller because I always have to wear a belt...well today, I put on a size 10 and they are a little loose on me!!! YAY!!! Second one: There is a lady I work with who I haven't seen in weeks (which is a good thing since she is the computer tech lady) saw me today and was like "Look at you miss skinny, you just keep on losing weight:" YAY!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME!!! Hope everyone else is having a great a day!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good for you!!! That is awesome!
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Good Morning Pin-Ups! 154.8 it is for me!!! Nice to see a little jump for once. Hoping to see the same this week.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    172 for me this morning!!! Hoping To keep heading in this direction and seeing the 160's in a week or two. :)

goals1.jpg
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Ladies. 173.6 for me down a little from last week. Back to the gym this week super excited....