1000 More Calories to Go

Options
krb731
krb731 Posts: 76 Member
I have a 1000 more calories to eat for today and I'm not hungry. What can I have for dinner?

Replies

• donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    eat healthy, do not starve yourself by not eating. The body will start saving fat because it thinks it is starving.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Chicken or Fish (I broil mine in foil so it stays juicy, but doesn't need added butter or anything)...Side of Brown Rice...Veggies (Peppers, Onions, Green Beans...etc).
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    I have a 1000 more calories to eat for today and I'm not hungry. What can I have for dinner?

Guess my first question should have been...What do you have?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Ha ha! I just had a similar situation! I solved it by eating orange chicken from Panda Express and a protein shake..still under..but better.
  • chloemeow
    chloemeow Posts: 71
    Options
    just because she is saying she has 1000 calories left doesnt mean she is starving herself, Like she said, she isnt that hungry, my cal intake is ment to be 1300 before exercise and i usually never eat that much and im not starving myself. If your not that hungry, just have something simple, easy, a yum, there is alot to do with 1000 calories, not that you HAVE to eat them.

:)
  • SeasideOasis
    Options
    just because she is saying she has 1000 calories left doesnt mean she is starving herself, Like she said, she isnt that hungry, my cal intake is ment to be 1300 before exercise and i usually never eat that much and im not starving myself. If your not that hungry, just have something simple, easy, a yum, there is alot to do with 1000 calories, not that you HAVE to eat them.

:)

You're correct, dont eat all of them if youre not hungry. However, if we need 1200 calories daily for the body to work and process correctly, she should at least be getting as close to that number. The closer I eat to the 1200, the better my skin looks, my body works better (aka my digestive system), and I overall free better without my body feeling week the next day.

You should eat as close to that number too if you are not :wink: :happy:
  • JustGila
    JustGila Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I agree with what everyone has said about not eating if you arent hungry-but peanut butter has high calories and good fat. also you might not be eating enough during the day.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest eat what you normally have but add some extras - like pine nuts or cashews into a stirfry, half an avocado on the side, have some brown rice or pasta with your dinner.
    I find that it works best if I plan my meals for the day so I can add a few extra snacks earlier in the day if I need to, but I know this doesn't work for everyone.
  • krb731
    krb731 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I had shrimp pasta with alfredo, salad, and bread. About 200 calories remaining. I'm not stressed about it anymore. I see a major grocery store trip this weekend. Time to commit to my eating habits with the same gusto that I have for exercising.