Eat like this and weight that

Options
i have been tracking ALL my food and eating much healthier since I joined MFP in March... I'm excersizing .... getting plaenty of rest. But at the end of the day when I complete my food diary , it says if you eat this you will weigh that... well i dont wiegh THAT.. I'm kinds stalled I pulled a hamstring but I'm still excersizing... I'm getting discouraged.

Replies

• Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    it is just a thing they put in lol, I have exceeded and fallen short on it a few times, now I just ignore it.
  • makeachange22
    makeachange22 Posts: 151
    Options
    it means if you eat like that and excersise like that EVERY SINGLE day for 5 weeks then you will, like if you eat practically around the same calories and same sodium etc.. everything which we all know unless we are OCD wont happen then you will way such number
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That's their motivational 'perfect world' scenario. We all know our bodies don't respond like a simple mathematical formula... too many day to day variables, including stress, hormones, life in general etc.
    Don't give up and don't be discouraged because you are unique and can't be button-holed into that formula 24/7!

Oh, and another thing ... (((( HuG.Gs)))) Just in case you needed one :)
  • hroderick
    hroderick Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I copy and paste it into my exercise note, then run a report of just exercise notes over a long period. Most of my days eating and exercise are similar and they seem to forecast my future weight pretty well. I like the motivation.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I did it for 2 weeks once. Exactly the same thing each day and it WAS THAT!!:laugh:

But alas life happens.........as do the occasional cheeseburger or forgetting to exercise.

I like it as encouragment, but sure don't rely on it for my weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • Diana061
    Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll create a daily menu and eat the same thing every day and see what happens...