I NEED HELP, MORE FOCUS, BUDDIES, DETERMINATION

pepper396
pepper396 Posts: 33
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
I was doing so well and into my size 12's but then pre-pms cycled began and I was feeling sick. 2 weeks before it hit, I was going backwards.... I started eating what I wanted to, not logging, barely working out. I also have back pains so sometimes walking can be a bit much. I started back up again today after taking a break both counting cals, logging and working out. I need the support! Please friend me if you can.

Anyone from the North Jersey area?

I am always open to chatting and taking friendly suggestions. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Replies

• DondaRex
    DondaRex Posts: 1
    I'm not in NJ but I can offer virtual support!
  • Monsherri
    Monsherri Posts: 69
    Hang in there!! It can be so hard during that time....way to get back on the wagon!!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Welcome back! Not from NJ but u can friend me for support.
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    I am in the same boat as you, actually I am currently on my menstruation right now and I was doing so well for 3 weeks and bam, today mid week of pms, i blew it, 1500 calories over my budget with a hot fudge brownie.....dont worry it will pass, i told myself today is an okay splurge day for me but be honest and just log everything even when you go over. Tomorrow is a new day, and we can start a fresh new day tomorrow!
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    I need to re-focus and get back into swing of things if you want to add me.
  • sarabellum
    sarabellum Posts: 88 Member
    I'm totally friending you - I'm in a similar situation, I've been lagging this past week and I want to stop it before it gets out of control!!!
  • spacegirlz
    spacegirlz Posts: 68 Member
    Try to stay strong we all have bad days or weeks...Im not in the Jersey area but I'm near it im here for you virtually..We both could be each other's support and motivation.
  • moyyster
    moyyster Posts: 37 Member
    I'm not from Jersey, but I can definitely help offer support! I've been going through similar struggles lately.. slipping up, not logging, and then getting down on myself about it thus continuing the cycle.

We can do this! Remember you goals and count every small victory. We will all help you get through this!
  • bmonahan115
    bmonahan115 Posts: 121 Member
    I was doing so well and into my size 12's but then pre-pms cycled began and I was feeling sick. 2 weeks before it hit, I was going backwards.... I started eating what I wanted to, not logging, barely working out. I also have back pains so sometimes walking can be a bit much. I started back up again today after taking a break both counting cals, logging and working out. I need the support! Please friend me if you can.

Anyone from the North Jersey area?

I am always open to chatting and taking friendly suggestions. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

First off props to you for doing so well, i agree with the other women on here, and just logging it regardless, sometimes seeing the numbers are motivation enough. In the end you know you are doing this for you, so give yourself a lil wiggle room and obtain your goal slowly but surely. I have those moments too, don't get me wrong, but you're too hard on yourself it just makes it not as enjoyable, and your getting to a healhier happier you, enjoy it!! :-D

Hey North Jersaaayyy! haha no no that was not cool, but yeah i'm in bergen county myself :D
This discussion has been closed.