My baby is starting Kindergarten

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
today! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
Where has the time gone!
I can't believe I'm going to be putting him on a bus in about 10 minutes!
:noway: :noway: :noway:

Replies

• jenbar
    Options
    Where has the time gone!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    awwww .... but if you are feeling lonely i will send you my 3 kids.... they still have a week till school starts....
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    my boys started school on Monday and I already had a sick child. You will survive. I felt like that when my middle one started ( MY youngest wasnt even thought of at that time). Now I get to look forward to it again in about 4 years. Yea Me

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kirsti
    Kirsti Posts: 53
    Options
    Kindergarten is one of the hardest things a mommy has to do! But you'll be fine andyou'll learn to enjoy the peace and quiet :wink:

I dreaded sending Brodi to JK, but with Eli I wish they'd take him sooner :grumble: :laugh: You can borrow some of my kids if you want to :wink:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Mine little girl started first grade about two weeks ago! Its so hard to be apart from her! My son will start pre-k next year which will be hard iam sure but in the end...i will have the house to myself until they get home(insert happy jig here:wink: )
  • brownewell94
    brownewell94 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    On my daughter's 1st day of K she looked at me and said "You're not coming in are you?" Broke my heart, and made me realized she was ready for this. My son? "You have to come in every day mom!" BTW, he's my baby.

Anyway, it's hard I know!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Where has the time gone!

Sending you some hugs! Its so hard the first day!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I have a boy in 3rd and one in 5th now and they still want me to come and eat lunch with them. I wonder how many more years I will be lucky enough for that to last?

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    That is so hard. My baby is a senior in high school this year:sad: he starts today as well. Just think of the work out you can get in. :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Awww, I was just thinking last night how I will handle when J.T. goes to school! WOW! Hang in there girl!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My oldest is starting K next week. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So believe me, I UNDERSTAND! :flowerforyou:
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Awww kindergarten is so fun. I know my son is starting first grade and they don't get snack time anymore.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Jen!! My oldest started Jr High yesterday. *GULP* That was tough!! I completely freaked when she started kindergarden - she was an only child at that time. Next year baby girl will start kindergarden. :cry: Yipes. She's already excited. Trying to get her into pre-school this year, but we're a little late as we didn't know for sure where we were going to be living this school year until last week. She wants to go to "school" so bad! It's good that they're growing up - just growing pains for us mommies! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Well, everything went great, no tears, until I realized he didn't have his tags on (that's how they know what bus and classroom the go to) weren't on him and I had to drive over to the school and give them to him when he got off the bus. My older son was taking care of him and said "I''m going to drop him off at his classroom" too cute!
    I will be enjoying my 22.5 hours to myself! Yes I counted! haha!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awww! so sweet!!! So glad he has his big brother there w/ him too!!!

hugs and hang in there momma.....but omg 22.5 hours...now I'm gonna cry!!:sad: ...wait I get that., actually 26 hours..but um...oh ya...I have to come HERE to WORK!:grumble:

ah well best to your boys honey!
    hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou: