I finally beat it!!!

Options
DBranchaud
DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
I finally got over my 12 pound plateau. Before I would hit 12 pounds and gain some back....I been losing and gaining the same two pounds for it fells like forever.....and now today I hit 13 pounds lost!!! I promise my self I will do better and not be stuck like that again. It's such a confidence booster with just one pound:heart:

Soooooo happy:bigsmile:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    Options
    I finally got over my 12 pound plateau. Before I would hit 12 pounds and gain some back....I been losing and gaining the same two pounds for it fells like forever.....and now today I hit 13 pounds lost!!! I promise my self I will do better and not be stuck like that again. It's such a confidence booster with just one pound:heart:

Soooooo happy:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Good work girl! Congratz.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    congrats :drinker: plateau's are really hard but it is a great feeling when they end. :bigsmile:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    AHHHH curses...back to 12....:grumble: I gained a pound overnight
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    don't weigh yourself everyday. It's only going to frustrate you. choose 1 day of the week and weigh yourself on that day ONLY, and always at the same time of day. You're not getting accurate measurments of weight lost when you step on the scale THAT often.
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    yayyyy back to 13!!!!!:heart:
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaaay! Congrats DB, I'm happy for ya! Looks like we'll both have good results for our last week of the summer challenge. :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    yayyyy back to 13!!!!!:heart:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You are so cute!! You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!