It's a small one, but I'm still proud

Options
I took my first walk outside today (a walk that didn't include going to class or getting errands done). I've been youtubing exercise videos since the weekend and I felt daring this morning. I even kept going when it started to rain.

Replies

• Rebecca1234
    Options
    I took my first walk outside today (a walk that didn't include going to class or getting errands done). I've been youtubing exercise videos since the weekend and I felt daring this morning. I even kept going when it started to rain.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    WTG. That is all it takes is just one step at a time. I have directv and they have a channel called fit tv and in the mornings they have workouts on it. I havent done any of them but if you get that channel you might want to have a look and see if there is one you might like. If I happen to find one that I like I might tivo it and do it sometimes then. I am usually letting my little one watch tv in the morning though.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Way to go!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep it up
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good job!! :drinker:
  • jump_start12
    Options
    Awesome! Everyone has to start somewhere. You are determined and there's the first step to a confident start!

88698.png
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

That's great! I'll bet you fel really good afterwards too. Keep it up! AddEmoticons09757-1.gif
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    First of all I am so glad that it is a woman posting this title.

Second WTG we all start somewhere.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options

hahahaha

Congrats!! Its so awesome isnt it? :flowerforyou:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options

Great job, Rebecca! Keep it up and you'll be in the habit before you know it!
    Best of success!:flowerforyou:
    Marti
  • Rebecca1234
    Options
    :heart: Thanks you guys! :happy:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :heart: Thanks you guys! :happy:
    good luck on tommorrows walk.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

2013.gif
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    :drinker: a toast to you!

Good job.
    :flowerforyou:

repeat daily.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is awesome, keep it up! :)
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I hope you are still keeping up the walking! especially now that it has stopped raining everyday, I felt like a duck for a bit there walking outside.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

:laugh:
    Somedays you are sooo odd
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    a thousand mile journey starts with just one step

you're on your way congrats!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Rebecca1234
    Options
    I hope you are still keeping up the walking! especially now that it has stopped raining everyday, I felt like a duck for a bit there walking outside.

I did, too! Part of our campus was underwater, haha. It was awesome.

I am still walking! Thank you to all of you for being so awesomely supportive!

I walked to the grocery store today, I didn't realize it would be about an hours walk total. I came back and a few hours later I did the 4 mile walk with Leslie Sansone. I absolutely love whoever it is that does her work outs (I think Laura was the first person I noticed throwing the name around); I figured I'd give them a shot because I read that you'd been doing them and that a few other people loved them :D
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!