Custom Energy/Weight Loss Bars, Shakes, Trail Mix & More - 5

Options
szieres
szieres Posts: 97 Member
I'm sure many of you have heard of the site groupon.com... and today, I received an offer for a company that creates customized energy/weight loss bars, shakes, trail mix and more that are perfectly tailored to your personal taste and nutritional needs. With sooo many different types of peeps on here, I thought this would be perfect info to share :)

If you go to http://www.groupon.com/r/uu22858033 and check the Madison, Wisconsin area. You'll be able to purchase a gift certificate worth $25 for only $12. HURRY! You only have a limited time (usually just a few days) to purchase!!!!

I've purchased gift certs on here before, and they are no different than one you would buy in the store for full price.. just make sure you read the fine print, as some are limited to how many can be purchased, when they can be redeemed, etc.

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    is it for youbars, cuz it's not showing up in Madison WI
  • szieres
    szieres Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yuppers.. I just checked the groupon site and it still has the youbars under Madison, WI .. try clicking on the link that was in the previous post... and then check that way.. If it STILL doesn't work, I can email it to ya if you'd like :)