Gaah Just ate a fish stick hamburgur hellppp~

Options
My grandma made a sandwich that consisted of fish sticks mayo and hamburgur buns. I didnt wanted to be rude so I ate one. How bad is this for your diet? Darn my niceness is making me fatter X(

Replies

• Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOLOL! Well one fishstick sammish, won't hurt............................I think. Sounds awful though. What a lovely grandchild you must be.
  • sushilicious
    Options
    One burger isn't going to make you fat. Continual mass binging will. Don't think too much about it, tomorrow's another day. <3
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    It shouldn't be too bad. The bun is a grain (even if it is white, they are usually enriched quite well with vitamins). Mayo is okay in moderation (100 cal per Tb, so hopefully not too much there), and fish sticks from home are usually baked and contain less fat than in a restaurant, though more than grilled or baked fish.
    So, if the rest of your day was reasonable, I wouldn't freak out. We need a bit of a splurge now and again anyway, and one slightly heavy meal (which this may or may not even be) won't ruin your diet.
  • Amy1066
    Amy1066 Posts: 30
    Options
    You will get more point for making your grandma happy then you will get fat.
  • shesnotthere
    shesnotthere Posts: 117
    Options
    I don't know why but this really made me laugh. There is just something about grandmas and saying no to their food... you can't do it !
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    No. Don't worry about it. I had one this Sunday (with french fries) and actually lost .4 lbs :)
  • Lexxie2004
    Lexxie2004 Posts: 8
    Options
    i am sure that you will be okay. one week, i ate a large fry, angus, and large soda at mcd's and the rest of the meals for 7 days did perfect.. lost about 6 lbs. hopefully this will ese your mind.