Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Marmite!!!!

2»

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    i dont mind it. Its never something i think oooooh i fancy that on toast, but if someone makes it for me, id eat it if it wasnt spread too thick.
  • emylourow
    emylourow Posts: 38
    Yep, Marmite rocks!
    On toast, crackers, a sandwich, with cheese, cream cheese, cottage cheese, on crumpets, potato cakes....
    Even my dog loves Marmite

I'm with marielw, hook me up to a drip!
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    iv tried it. iv tried to like it. i hate it.

sorry guys. blaaahhhh
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Yep, Marmite rocks!
    On toast, crackers, a sandwich, with cheese, cream cheese, cottage cheese, on crumpets, potato cakes....
    Even my dog loves Marmite

I'm with marielw, hook me up to a drip!

Oh yes, i forgot crumpets! There's nothing like a hot toasted, buttered, marmited crumpet!
    I've now got a picture in my head of a ward full of marmite addicts hooked up to drips!
    Mind you, i haven't had any for a little while, damn this healthy eating! :smile:
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Marmite soldiers, dipped inot a soft boiled egg mmmmm

That's dinner sorted then! Ohhhhh I love soldiers!

:love:
  • michelleion
    michelleion Posts: 122 Member
    I forgot crumpets too! It is the BEST on crumpets!!
  • vic_tye
    vic_tye Posts: 26
    Now I know we are all being careful on what we eat BUT a teaspoon of Marmite in with Roast Potatoes 25 mins before you take them out of the oven, mix 'em around and this seriously is THE BOMB!!

Even people who don't like Marmite with love them (my wife included in that!)
  • Boho
    Boho Posts: 2
    Marmite on hot buttered toast is the food of the gods, mmmmm *dribbles*