Gettin' there, and feelin good!

Options
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my wife for showing me this site,, and telling me to get with it. I would like to thank MFP for making it easy and fun to count calories and build my own recipes and foods. Otherwise I would not be down 34 pounds in 2 months! For me it really has been as simple as putting less food in my mouth. I also have started exercising more regularly, since being able to track that is motivating to me.
I'm over halfway to my goal, and people I see at my job keep asking me if I have lost weight, telling me I look good, how did I do it. I was a little overwhelmed with the compliments at first because it made me realize how out of shape I was, but it has made me feel good. I tell everyone about this site, but a lot of them look skeptical when I tell them it is as simple as eat less, smaller portions, track everything and slow down when eating (the hardest for me).
The best thing is that my wife is telling me how good she thinks I look. I owe it all to you sweetie!!!:smooched: It was also awesome having to get some new jeans (33 waist, down from a 38)! I'm looking forward to reaching my goal, and having a great summer! Thanks to everyone oh the forums for your inspiring posts and stories.

Replies

• brbmom
    brbmom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Compliments are always nice to get. You're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!