Zip Line and Hicking

Options
I did it! I went zip linning and it was great! I am afraid of heights but figured I would celebrate the weight I have lost and become more active. It was awesome! After being such a brave mom, I put my 10 month old on my back and we hiked down the HUGE set of stairs to the beach and explored the rocks. The we went to Hopewell Rocks (you should go if you are ever in NB Canada) and I did mjore hicking with Clara in tow. It felt great. And I had the energy to do it which is something I couldn't have said a few months ago. The best part was when my healthy and active husband was too tired to hike back up the trail and took the golf cart back up with our 2 year old. Not only did I hike back up but I took an extra trail, passed everyone in front of me and Mike couldn't believe how soon I was at the top to meet them. Plus I would have kept going if the rest of the fam wasn't too tired. I'm loving being an active mom and highly recommend it.

Replies

• VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I did it! I went zip linning and it was great! I am afraid of heights but figured I would celebrate the weight I have lost and become more active. It was awesome! After being such a brave mom, I put my 10 month old on my back and we hiked down the HUGE set of stairs to the beach and explored the rocks. The we went to Hopewell Rocks (you should go if you are ever in NB Canada) and I did mjore hicking with Clara in tow. It felt great. And I had the energy to do it which is something I couldn't have said a few months ago. The best part was when my healthy and active husband was too tired to hike back up the trail and took the golf cart back up with our 2 year old. Not only did I hike back up but I took an extra trail, passed everyone in front of me and Mike couldn't believe how soon I was at the top to meet them. Plus I would have kept going if the rest of the fam wasn't too tired. I'm loving being an active mom and highly recommend it.
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    GREAT JOB, VANESSA! Keep it up and you'll be the skinniest Mom on the block! :happy:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! Don't you just doing new adventures!!! I'll have to look for that round here, sounds like fun!!! WOW!!! :flowerforyou: