Anyone Loosing 50+ lbs

Options
I am looking for a support network of friends. I need to loose 70 lbs according to my doctor. If anyone else needs to loose a bunch of weight add me as a friend so we can help/support and monitor eachother.:happy:

Replies

• mrydm98
    mrydm98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to loose 50 lbs. and have been exercising like crazy but still struggle with the food log...It would be nice to share with someone in the same position.
  • kaylemartin
    kaylemartin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have 70 lbs to loose!!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have between 50 and 60 to lose. I'd like to lose 30. I dont see anything higher happening for me.
  • saharajay
    saharajay Posts: 9
    Options
    hi i want to lose 60lb+ eventually. But my mission is to be a healtier person whether i lose weight or not. All the best x x
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Have just logged in at a 55 lb LOST. Feel free to add me if you want some one who has been there.
  • Jodi8447
    Jodi8447 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose about 80+. I've lost 4 since I started almost 2 weeks ago and now have started back to the gym so I'm hoping that will boost it up a couple of notches!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am working to lose around 70 pounds, so I could definitely use the added support!!
  • Idiotsjoy
    Idiotsjoy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I gotta lose 90+ lbs... So support is really needed here too! :> Feel free to add me!
  • bcrawfoot
    bcrawfoot Posts: 5
    Options
    i want to lose 20 kg and would love local support i live in tun/wells in kent do struggle as ave ED tendency's
  • khoffmeister
    khoffmeister Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to tell all of you all that you can do it! Don't get discouraged!! It CAN and WILL happen! :bigsmile: