40lbs lost with pics

Options
So, I wasn’t going to do this as I am not at goal yet, but starting to feel discouraged as not losing any weight at the moment and so thought would try a before and during!
Going left to right in the pics.
I don’t have any of me at starting weight of 162lbs as I stayed well away from camera then! Still not a major fan of them lol!
Ones furthest left was weighing approx. 145/147lbs and ones furthest right I’m weighing 126lbs (3lbs more than I am now)

333ec0z.jpg
9gzmvt.jpg

Can anyone see any significant changes in these because I can’t and I am feeling rather peeved. Do you think another 7-12lb weight loss would be ok for me still? Will I see any change then?

Replies

• shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a change! you look fantastic! I cant really see it in your face and arms! Really...and i don't even think you need to lose anymore..personally. don't be so hard on yourself :-)
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    i definitely see a big difference. don't give up, you are doing so well.
  • dmkaiser83
    dmkaiser83 Posts: 89
    Options
    there is a huge difference!! you look great! maybe focus on toning rather than weight loss?
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look 10yrs. younger! Awesome job!!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I think you lovely. You honestly might not need to lose anymore weight. How tall are you?
  • NanRunsOnPaleo
    NanRunsOnPaleo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I definitely can! Especially, in the face along with the rest like arms. That is amazing. My goal is to lose 50 pounds...this gives me hope that I can do it too even though I have been struggling since September to drop anything.
  • ashiexx
    ashiexx Posts: 7
    Options
    first of all well done you look amazing :) and secondly how did u post the pic on here i tried yesterday but cant seem to do it and id love peoples input on my before and after pics
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Definitely!! You look great!! Big difference from when you started. YOu look great at your current weight, but do what's best for you, if you would like to lose another few pounds, go for it! Be proud of yourself, you've done an amazing job :) Also an inspiration to the rest of us :) I can't seem to get passed the 10 lb mark! LOL
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? i can see the difference! do you have any clothes that used to be be tight put then on and you will see the difference!

Well done!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i see a huge difference! you look awesome!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    I can deffinitely see the difference. You look good and very slim. I wouldn't stress or be discouraged because you haven't reached the 117, personally I think you look great at the weight you are at now.

Take it one day at a time....Maybe your body is telling you something.

Goodluck
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    You can definately see a change.
    And i dont think you need to panic if your on a plateau.
    Your so slim, you could definately model!
    I think you shouldnt be so hard on your body.
    I think you'v reached the last little bit of your body fat, and at that point the weight is harder to loose than ever.
    But you do look amazing!
    Congratulations! ^-^
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    I think you lovely. You honestly might not need to lose anymore weight. How tall are you?

i am 5 ft 4 and currently 122lb
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Amazng Great Job!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Can anyone see any significant changes in these because I can’t and I am feeling rather peeved. Do you think another 7-12lb weight loss would be ok for me still? Will I see any change then?
    Absolutely! Great job.

Just as important -- or perhaps even more so -- is how you're FEELING. Are you feeling different than you did before you started?
  • NeshBeMe
    NeshBeMe Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY can see the changes! Great job!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I can see a big change wow you look amazing its amazingI dont think you need to loose anymore though but keep going your nearly there xxx
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Yeah you look great! I honestly don't think you have 7-12 more to lose! Well done!
  • sd892310
    sd892310 Posts: 151
    Options
    first of all well done you look amazing :) and secondly how did u post the pic on here i tried yesterday but cant seem to do it and id love peoples input on my before and after pics

thank you :)
    Here is a post regarding posting pictures.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    wow, i'd be over the moon with that change, look at them collarbonesss! :bigsmile:

and i agree, doesnt look like you need to lose much more :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!