Anybody do the pole dancing classes?

Options
nikkinikki113
nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
Have you heard of these? Have you taken one? Seem like they would be fun... Just heard a commercial for one - and made me wonder...

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of these? Have you taken one? Seem like they would be fun... Just heard a commercial for one - and made me wonder...
    More importantly...has anyone FILMED themselves doing a class?
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I did about 8 months of classes last year - it is SO much fun and one of the best core workouts out there! (I'm actually gonna get my own pole...)
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

Why don't you - I'd love to watch you slide down that pole. :wink:
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    I did about 8 months of classes last year - it is SO much fun and one of the best core workouts out there! (I'm actually gonna get my own pole...)

I've thought about it a few times. Did you wear the heels in that class or is that another one?
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Nope, we were barefoot and we wore shorts and tank tops. Basically whatever you were comfortable in, but with as much bare skin on arms/legs as possible - you need it to grip the pole!!
  • binary_jester
    Options

That statement is wrong on so many levels.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

bottle-of-mind-bleach.png
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

bottle-of-mind-bleach.png

:laugh: It doesn't go both ways?! damn...
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    Nope, we were barefoot and we wore shorts and tank tops. Basically whatever you were comfortable in, but with as much bare skin on arms/legs as possible - you need it to grip the pole!!

Maybe this can be a goal of mine. Thanks!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I've been pole dancing for two years now (in classes)... in mine, you start off barefoot but after about 3 months can wear whatever kind of shoes you want. For basic classes I usually just do booty shorts and a tank top (as you start climbing/inverting you need more skin showing otherwise you fall off lol). But, a few times a year we open the studio and do fundraisers and we all wear lingerie and heels... it's a killer workout... definitely try it!!
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    I've been pole dancing for two years now (in classes)...
    [/quote

Sure, *bunny ears* in classes.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Took a class last year and loved it....Worked my core muscles ..... to be fair worked all my muscles and I had a blast doing it....They aren't offering it anymore or I would still be taking it....You should definately try it out!! :heart:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I've been pole dancing for two years now (in classes)...
    [/quote

Sure, *bunny ears* in classes.

You're just jealous that you can't see my made pole dancing skills :-p
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This sounds so fun! I really want to look into this.... maybe that will be a reward! hehe :)
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    This is soo on my agenda....It is going to be my gift to myself at my next big goal....so in 26 more pounds, I am sooo going to wrap my legs around a pole and dance.....can't wait!!!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    I am sooo going to wrap my legs around a pole and dance.....can't wait!!!
    Just re-quoting because it actually made me do a double take. Hooray for the double entendre!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I've been scoping out a class on this too. I think it would be a fun way to get your burn on and feel sexy at the same time.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ladies: i'm offering free classes in my mtv cribs styled home
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    ♥Violette♥4Ever♥ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    ladies: i'm offering free classes in my mtv cribs styled home

Ha ha!

Please post pics of your "MTV Cribs styled home" for reference. :tongue:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Well, if you are gonna do this, you are gonna need a good DJ... Count me in.. you know just to help you all out with the music... MmmTss...MmmTss...MmmTss....MmmTss....