I ran a half marathon on Saturday! Are you thinking about r

Options
2»

Replies

• bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Please don't say only. There are quite a few people who can't run 1/3 of what you can!
    That is amazing. Great job!! I want to run a half marathon!! I ran a 5k a month or so ago and am working on my distance currently. I am only up to 3.6 miles, so I think it might take me forever to get to 13.1!!
  • kjosey1
    kjosey1 Posts: 36
    Options
    That's awesome! I ran my first half marathon 2 months ago on my 28th birthday......it was unbelievable. It was the greatest birthday gift I could ask for. There's so much adrenaline running through your body with the crowd of people around cheering and all of the runners in front, beside, and behind you. My goal was to run the entire thing without walking and I exceeded my goal and expectations! I can't wait to do another one. Congratulations!!
  • HappyKris
    HappyKris Posts: 7
    Options
    That's awesome! I ran my first half marathon 2 months ago on my 28th birthday......it was unbelievable. It was the greatest birthday gift I could ask for. There's so much adrenaline running through your body with the crowd of people around cheering and all of the runners in front, beside, and behind you. My goal was to run the entire thing without walking and I exceeded my goal and expectations! I can't wait to do another one. Congratulations!!

I know I couldn't believe all of the support! I just felt so proud afterwards! My goal was to run the entire thing without stopping either and I exceeded too! Congrats on yours! Now what's our next goal??
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!