Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

*yawn*

Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
:yawn: :yawn:

Half way through the week and the cool, moist air is sooo nice.....add in pain killers for a mean cyst and one heck of a workout this morning and I'm due for a nap.....

Cover for me, will ya??

Replies

• Fab140

Half way through the week and the cool, moist air is sooo nice.....add in pain killers for a mean cyst and one heck of a workout this morning and I'm due for a nap.....

Cover for me, will ya??

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member

Cover for me, will ya??

I'm with ya on the nap!

:yawn:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    I got ya covered!! You two enjoy your naps. When you get back let me know 'k. I'll probably be ready by then. After keeping track of all this stuff and the gutter gang and all . . . :glasses:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Just be careful working out on pain killers please! You get that *happy* feeling and really start feeling like a superstar and then before you know it - BAM! you've hurt yourself....:frown: I'm glad you're motivated to exercise, but please take care of yourself first. :flowerforyou:
  • Fab140
    Just be careful working out on pain killers please! You get that *happy* feeling and really start feeling like a superstar and then before you know it - BAM! you've hurt yourself....:frown: I'm glad you're motivated to exercise, but please take care of yourself first. :flowerforyou:

No worries! it's just Advil and I don't take it in the mornings(when I work out)!
    I do have some stronger stuff (where a 1/4 of the pill makes me 2-glasses-of-wine-happy) but I can't function on them, so I don't take them.

Fingers crossed that the doc will take it out! I will find out today!! wohooo!!
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member

No worries! it's just Advil and I don't take it in the mornings(when I work out)!
    I do have some stronger stuff (where a 1/4 of the pill makes me 2-glasses-of-wine-happy) but I can't function on them, so I don't take them.

Okay, that makes me feel a lot better! :wink:

Good luck with the doc's prognosis!
  • Fab140

Okay, that makes me feel a lot better! :wink:

Good luck with the doc's prognosis!

This discussion has been closed.