Ready to commit!

Options
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to stop by to introduce myself. My weightloss journey has been a long one with ups and downs for the duration of my life. When I finally gained enough weight to pass 300 lbs, and my fat pants no longer fit, I really started to hit rock bottom. It wasn't until a cousin died recently that I started to get serious, though.
I feel guilty that it had to take a death to get me on track, but I really want to commit this time!
I'm so glad that I found this site and look forward to meeting everyone. :)

Replies

• lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome!!!!! Glad to have you - let me know if I can help with anything!!!!

I am in the same situation as you, ned to lose enough weight to make another person and then some! I have been on here a little while but have gotten on fire this week and am looking to maintain the energy!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Welcome and take it 1 day at a time. I'm glad you found this awesome site! You will really like it here and you will find a lot of support and motivation from people going through the same struggles and hurdles. The before and afters really get me excited because I know the people in them went through what we are currently going through to get to that glorious place. Don't give up...keep trying. It's never easy but it's doable.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you in your journey! The support you will get here is amazing! Sent you a friend request!
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm so glad you've decided to take control of your life! You only get one life!

Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks, everyone!
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Hello, BFF <3
  • jinxywinx
    jinxywinx Posts: 38
    Options
    <3 you, Tabs :)