Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
No pictures because I am still at a stage where I don't want to see pictures of myself...

I will admit I was skeptical at first. I had seen Jillian Michaels on TV but I had never watched TBL because I thought she was kind of annoying and too in your face. I saw people here getting results from her workouts though so I decided to give it a try too.

Last night was the end of my first session of JM 30DS. I only lost 8# but I lost 17"! The lack of weight loss depressed me until I said out loud "17 inches" to a co-worker. 17" in a month is nothing to be ashamed of. So even if the scale didn't really move. The tape measure did. Plus, I feel so much more flexible!

Side note- I'm kind of hooked on TBL now too! To see what the contestants have been through and how they look now is truly inspirational!

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing! 8 lbs is great, average of 2 lbs a week. I completed 2 rounds of shred and am now on week 3 of ripped in 30.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you loss some fat...and gained some muscle. stay with it.....it's a good fast workout.
  • Laurieannfanelli
    Laurieannfanelli Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Try Jm's ripped in 30! It will kick you butt :flowerforyou:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    im doing the 30DS too...it kicks my butt, but i feel like ive accomplished something...jillian is awesome, straight-forward but awesome
  • sexyprincess69
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself I just finish the entire program and I did not lose any inches or weight. Keep up the good work. All I got from the workout is paines in my knees
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I don't have ripped in 30 yet. I think the next one I have is Shred It With Weights or something like that.
  • crazysexykoo
    crazysexykoo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I have been doing a combination of JM's 30DS and RI30 for the past 3 weeks....no weightloss but no gain either. However, I do see/feel the difference in how my clothes fit! The only downside is that my knees are KILLING me!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm starting 30d shred next week!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!