any tips...

Options
I’m new to this web site and I’m still trying to figure everything out… is there anything that anyone can give me that has helped them a lot on there path to losing weight? Any tips…or something that they did or didn’t do that helped them more then something else?

88575.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lesliedionne
    Options
    I’m new to this web site and I’m still trying to figure everything out… is there anything that anyone can give me that has helped them a lot on there path to losing weight? Any tips…or something that they did or didn’t do that helped them more then something else?

88575.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tizz
    Tizz Posts: 38
    Options
    if you drink... count your alcohol calories in with your food ones!! and stay away from BEER ( although some light beers are ok)
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Please read the post from Banks, titled "newbies please read" and "newbies please read 2"

Lot of great information.
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    to add to the beer thing- Rolling Rock makes a light beer called Green Light. I like it a lot better than Mich Ultra and it only has 83 calories a bottle...the lowest calorie beer out there.
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    thanks you guys!!!

i actually count my weight gain to alchol because i started working at a bar...=( instead of getting the freshmn fifteen i got the i turned 21 fifteen!

thanks for the help!

ps i recently stopped working at the bar so let the NO alchol times roll! lol