Celebs your other half fancies.....

Options
fteale
fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
Kind of leading on from the guys liking bigger girls thread.

My husband has always had a big thing about Salma Hayek, and also likes Heather Graham, Katherine Heigl and Lokelani Mcmichael (female triathlete). So curvy girls, despite claiming he isn't a boob man. But he married me, so I think he's lying.

Replies

• Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My husband has always had a big thing about Salma Hayek

Your husband is not alone, my hubby also has a thing for Salma LOL
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Demi Moore. I dunno, I don't find she has sex appeal.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Mine's into Fergie. I'm not impressed with her.

Also into Carmen Electra.

Both are not what I would consider his type. :laugh: I'd pick differently for him if it were up to me.
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options

My husband likes her too.. it's her big tata's..lol
  • Lisone
    Lisone Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend thinks I look like Cameron Diaz (when I'm a blonde!)
    He likes Heidi Watney (a Red Sox gameday reporter here in Boston... also another tall, beautiful blonde.) Who else? Hmmm.. Olivia Wilde, Marissa Miller... I like that his idea of beauty are not stick-thin, big-breasted Victoria's Secret models. He likes real women, with healthy bodies that look like the-girl-next-door. He ALWAYS thinks I'm the MOST beautiful girl in the world... No matter what. I'm a lucky girl. =)
  • cryssybaby77
    cryssybaby77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine likes Jennifer Gardner.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My guy likes Drew Berrymore and I can't think of her name right now...she's the girl on Titanic!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    I believe our relationship becomes "open" in the event that either Vin Diesal or Jason Statham show up at the door. :-)
  • JBRENTLINGER
    JBRENTLINGER Posts: 160
    Options
    My spouse likes Rob Thomas, Gerard Butler, and Ryan Reynolds. I look nothing like them, see pic. I personally think I look like a young Kevin Bacon. LOL
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Mine likes Beyonce, lol. And Alicia Keys.
    He also likes curves & he doesn't want me to lose my weight, which i don't want either. I think curvy women are sexy, curvy in all the right places that is :-)
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My sweety has NEVER let on who he finds attractive. So I guess I'm the ONLY lady in his dreams. LOL...Wishful thinking... I think he's a Pam Greer fan in her hay day. He is always watching Foxy Brown and she's half naked in that film. LOL...
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    My guy likes Drew Berrymore and I can't think of her name right now...she's the girl on Titanic!

Kate Winslet?
  • feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options

Hubby liked Salma for awhile (after "from dusk to dawn" & the snake) he bounces back and forth, salma, angelina jolie, others, but he ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS comes back to Jennifer Aniston

I told him he has a pass from me, if he can get her to sleep with him he's allowed. Think I may be safe on THAT one
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options

Kate Winslett
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My girfriend has the hots for Jennifer Beals. She's pretty and all but not really my cup'o tea.
  • cangel81603
    Options
    My husband likes Eva Longoria.. I personally think she looks like a rat..lol. He also like's Jessica Biel ,Jenn Antison, and Kate Beckinsale.. Can't blame him for them.. they are beautiful women.
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My hubby finds Kate Beckinsale (Pearl Harbor, Underworld), Neve Campbell (Party of 5) and Jennifer Connelly (Hulk, Beautiful Mind) attractive. All are skinny brunettes, not really curvy celebs at all :(
  • MeaganAnn84
    MeaganAnn84 Posts: 95
    Options
    My boyfriend was in love with Kathy Ireland, back in the day. As of right now, I'm trying to think, I honestly don't know. I have a girl crush on Victoria Beckham and Mila Kunis. My boy crush is Carl Pavano, Twins pitcher. :)
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options

Kate Winslett

One "T"....she's sorta my idol. Kate Elizabeth Winslet. Hmmm, that sounds stalker-ish doesn't it? Oh well, she has my :heart:
  • cangel81603
    Options
    I believe our relationship becomes "open" in the event that either Vin Diesal or Jason Statham show up at the door. :-)
    Can't blame her on that.. they are smokin' hott!!!:)