Options
135 is my goal weight.
That's still 200 lbs away. But...a few months ago it was 220 lbs away.
I'm making progress. I could get there! Ok, I will get there.
So, If I have to lose 20 lbs every 3 months....and I have 11 sets of 20 to do, it would take me about 3 years.
I can so do this. Slowly. Steadily. And faithfully.

I just decided to put this into writing. I needed the motivation today!

Replies

• KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Awesome mentality!! Just think about how you'll feel looking back over those three years :)
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    What a great plan - very attainable - Mini goals!! You go girl!!! I know you can do this and you are in the right place!!! Good luck!!!
  • geekgrrl84
    geekgrrl84 Posts: 24
    Options
    Awesome, you can do this thing!
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!!!! Definitely put it into perspective... and the slow and steady win the race!! Don't lose sight of that!

I knew going in I was going to take 18-24 months to get to my goal. After 12 months under my belt now, I'm only halfway to my goal... so another 12 to go!!

Keep it up!!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    You can do it and your attitude is the key.
  • CharNordie
    CharNordie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude. I love that 3 years is not a daunting task when you break it down into months and that you realize weight loss is not a magic pill that will get you healthy overnight. It is a struggle for everyone and we all have days that we need to write down our thoughts and feelings to be able to push our self towards another victory over our ever-destructive minds! So happy for you that changing your life for the better is a real tangible goal.

You can do this!!!