Turbofire

Options
How is this program?

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is only the most amazing home workout I've ever done. Seriously. You will love it. it's the most fun you could ever have working out. I highly recommend it, LOL.
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Awesome ~ I love it!:love::love:
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Freaking awesome. So good it got me to certify as a Turbo Kick Instructor. Chalene is one of the most motivational and fun trainers I've ever seen.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is only the most amazing home workout I've ever done. Seriously. You will love it. it's the most fun you could ever have working out. I highly recommend it, LOL.
    Ditto. It's the only workout I've stuck to for more than a few weeks. I'm 10 weeks in and loving it still.
  • Bexster88
    Bexster88 Posts: 35
    Options
    LOVE IT! It's addicting. It works arms, legs, and especially abs. It burns loads of calories and I'm drenched in sweat when I'm done. And it has AWESOME music to get your pumped up. I really like all the variety in the programs and that it includes the resistance band workouts for when I'm not energetic enough to jump around but need a good workout. I think it's definitely worth the money.
  • michelle2808
    Options
    I'm doing it, ordering it now!!!! Thanks! :)
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Week Five!!! love it!!!
  • michelle2808
    Options
    How are everyone's result so far with it?
  • sylouette98
    sylouette98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Turbo Fire...I started with the 9 week prep schedule (to protect my shoulder)...in 6 weeks I've lost 13 pounds and 21.5 inches. I can't wait to get to the regular schedule...
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    It's a lot of fun!! I just started week 2 yesterday and it's a blast. Even on days when you don't have the energy to workout or even feel like working out and you do it you feel 10 times better. The music is great too the songs are catchy even my husband walks around the house singing some of the songs after i'm done my workout lol.
  • Last_15
    Options
    The music is great too the songs are catchy even my husband walks around the house singing some of the songs after i'm done my workout lol.

My husband too, he gets to listen to it while eating breakfast in the morning lol
  • michelle2808
    Options
    I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas for my Turbofire to arrive! :)
  • Last_15
    Options
    I was checking UPS tracking like every 5 minutes!!
  • Steph62002
    Steph62002 Posts: 91
    Options
    I love it and the music is great! The Fire45 class is by far my favorite, gets me moving every time!
  • Last_15
    Options
    Fire 60 is the best :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pfamilygal
    pfamilygal Posts: 10
    Options
    I love TurboFire. I had major surgery 2 months ago and wasn't quite ready to jump back into it, so I'm gearing up with Slim in 6 until I'm better, but it is a great workout!
  • michelle2808
    Options
    Still waiting on my Turbofire :( but in the meantime Insanity continues to kick my butt lol
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Hey girls....I am in my Week 5 of Turbofire and I LOVE it. I seriously am falling in love with ab workouts...i LOVEEE core 20! Anyways, I have def skipped about 6 workouts in the last 5 weeks and slipped up on eating pizza sometimes but I lost 9 pounds so far! Check out my results on my youtube channel. I cant wait for Week 8 results!! I am re focused and not missing 1 workout this month..no matter WHATTTT. haha. C ya!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetSouthrnComfort?feature=mhee

Please tell me if you see a difference :)

Shannon
  • Angeleyes5
    Angeleyes5 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love TurboFire!!! I am in week 2 and have already lost weight and itches too. :)