New to myfitnesspal

Options
damorzacon
damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
Downloaded the app to my android a couple days ago and I'm really liking it. I've been on LiveStrong for the past year and decided to try this out since LS doesn't have a working android app.

My wife and I started our new lifestyle (no diets!) last June. We got fed up with how terrible we felt and always being the biggest couple in our group of friends. I've lost 41 over the past 10 months. I had a period where I fell off the wagon a little but the changes I had made in my diet during the pevious months allowed me to maintain my weight for 3 months (small victory :smile: ).

Anyway...hope to get some good information from these forums and, who knows, maybe I can help someone else in the process.

Replies

• mtasleem
    mtasleem Posts: 49
    Options
    wow thats great! i love mfp! It is prob one of the best website i've found to help me keep track of my food. Feel free to add me and good luck to you and your wife with your journey!
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You seem to be doing great! Keep it up!
  • simply_lovable08
    Options
    Sounds good. Welcome to MyFitnessPal. I have been here for a couple of months and I love it. The Android app is a good help for me. If you are looking to add friends on here feel free to add me. Nothing wrong with adding a small support group. :-)
    I wish you well on your life changing journey.
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Welcome! Great loss so far..you're doing awesome! The site and people here are so helpful and encouraging~