level 3 30DS

Options
I reached Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred ... and I can't hang.

I find I can do the stregnth training better than I can do the cardio. The switching from floor and standing, and all the jumping .. something makes my head pound to where I have to stop. I even concentrate on my breathing to make sure oxygen is flowing. And I sweat what I think is a good deal, but at the same time I feel I can't give it my all b/c of how my head hurts during this particular level.

Does / Did anyone else have this problem? My last and 30th day would be on Saturday (05.14), but I feel I'm going to have to go back to 1, 2, and/or do a combo (as I've done in the past) of both 1 and 2.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• feliciapeters
    feliciapeters Posts: 525
    Options
    i found level 3 much easier than 2. I also thought is seemed like it went faster too
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem the first few days of level 3. I was very determined to finish so I started taking a dose of ibuprofen or tylenol a few minutes before to prevent the headache. After the first few days, I didn't need it anymore. Keep pushing, the reward if very worth it.
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    That makes me a little worried for when I get there. I am still on Level 1, but ekke that scares me a little
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    i found level 3 easier:smile:
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i'm on level 1 , too.. pushing is good, but if it keeps up just go back to 2.. i'm sure it'll give good results either way! Try a little harder, and otherwise go back for now, and try level 3 later!
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That makes me a little worried for when I get there. I am still on Level 1, but ekke that scares me a little

Me too!!!
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've had to do level 2 for 14 days but I managed thru it. I'm going to wait until after my trip to WA to begin level 3. Makes me nervous that you're having this problem! On level 2 I would have to press stop, breathe, and start in again many, many times. I bet once you keep at it you'll catch up to where you can do it! Even at the end, I'd have to take a tiny break once or twice. Good luck! The key is NOT TO STOP! You can do this you'll just have to convince your body. :smile:
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I would go back to level 2 and alternate between 2 and 3. Also good to make sure you can do Natalie's version before going to the next level. It's almost like there are 6 levels in the 30 day shred since there are the modified and advanced versions.
    Also the more you do it, the more you get comfortable with it. So seeing results that way is encouraging as well. You feel you are getting stronger as you can keep up with them unlike when you first tried it, etc. Also I used to sweat so much when first doing the levels. In time, you will get better with it, and find that you aren't sweating that much and want to try something new for yourself. That's how it was for me anyway. I just started doing Ripped in 30 and now feels like how I felt when I started the 30 day shred. Just takes a little while to get used to the moves and working muscles you aren't used to sometimes. :) Good luck, it will get better.
  • jennrdrgz22
    jennrdrgz22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thanks for all your thoughts :flowerforyou:

i'm going to take it one day at a time .. but i will definitely not stop ... i haven't made it this far to stop! lol