Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Alessandra!!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Since when did you get the leave to be the most beautiful girl on MFP????????? :grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: You look absolutely gorgeous darling!!! LOVE your eyes!! There is NO way you are turning 40! You must have momnesia and REALLY be turning 25!!!!

Hugs! Love you!! :heart: :heart:

-Tam

Replies

• TamTastic
    Since when did you get the leave to be the most beautiful girl on MFP????????? :grumble: :grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: You look absolutely gorgeous darling!!! LOVE your eyes!! There is NO way you are turning 40! You must have momnesia and REALLY be turning 25!!!!

Hugs! Love you!! :heart: :heart:

-Tam
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I bet you say that to all the Alessandra's.....LMBO

OMG Tami Sue! you're too much thanks boo...um....I am in no way shape or form that at all missy...have you seen the hawties here!!!...but I'll take the flattery anyway...:bigsmile: :heart:

love you sissy aka the most beautiful girl EVER!!!!
    Ali...its amazing what air brushing will do huh? LMBO
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    *whistle* You both look awesome!!! Yipes - hanging out with such hotties. Kinda' scary!!
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    :flowerforyou: To You Beautiful Ladies:flowerforyou:
    For always making me laugh and reminding me that I can do this!:drinker:

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    indeed, surrounded by such lovely lovely women, i hardly know what to do,/where to look i thik i will be safer down in my pit

:bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Agreed! Simply gorgeous!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Puts the VA-VA in the VA-VA-VA-VOOM!!! wub.gif
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Too funny, earlier I saw your changed pic and thought to myself.....she's sooo pretty....has such a pretty smile!!!!
  • ali106
    awww man....I'm totally blushing and are we lookin at the SAME pic...LMBO....I took that after working out so I think you must see the sweaty GLOW and THANKS that's its over in my face LMBO

love you all...honestly....very nice of you guys to say....turning 40 in a bit and I know that's not old but I'm telling you I see hagville in the mirror lately :noway: LMBO...sigh...ah good times!:drinker:

again love you all my beautiful mfp famiglia!!!!
    hugs!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Ali :heart:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    There will be NONE of that mamma hen!! You are sooooooooooooooo far away from Hagsville that hagsville is a myth to you! Got it!

K, sorry for the tough love...just got passionate about that for a moment there.
    :heart: ya lady!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I agree. You are beautiful and you're not even on the same planet as hagsville. :happy:

Betty
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Why the two of you are so awesomely beautiful that my sparkle kilt just can't glitter enough! :tongue:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    HOT MAMAS in this thread for sure!

*whistle*

:heart:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Woo Woo!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Hot Mamas in the houuuuuseee!!!! :smokin: :smokin:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Yes, my Ali McBeal and Tiramisu are my hawt sistas-4-eva!

'09 Summer Meet-Up.. ya hear me?
    I may have a baby bump by then:wink:

:heart: and miss you girls:cry:
  • TamTastic
    Yes, my Ali McBeal and Tiramisu are my hawt sistas-4-eva!

'09 Summer Meet-Up.. ya hear me?
    I may have a baby bump by then:wink:

:heart: and miss you girls:cry:

Awwwww I know!!! I wanna meet up again SOO bad!! Last time was too short!! :grumble: You are another gorgeous sistah!!! Wow, one hawt family we have!!! :smokin:

And we have to start planning our kids wedding!!! :wink:

Again, best of luck hun! I hope you get preggers super quick!! I can't wait to join you!!!!!! :bigsmile: If it happens when I want, then you should just be getting over the 1st trimester sickness and feeling great and you can gloat!! :laugh:
  • ali106
    I am soooo there!!! anyone else want to join us?!!!

And excuse me miss jo jo dancer..they don't get much hawter than you sista! .....mmm mmm:love:

hugs!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I'll either be gloating or chomping on saltine crackers:sick:
    My cousins sweet 16 birthday party is in July so I think I will be going to CT then.
    You met her T. She was the one that went with me to the mall to meet you and Jennifer.

Aw, Ali McBeal.... you sweet talker you!! *huge hugs*
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I am soooo there!!! anyone else want to join us?!!!

And excuse me miss jo jo dancer..they don't get much hawter than you sista! .....mmm mmm:love:

hugs!

smiley_ladysinger.gif

Please come to Denver with the snow fall.....

:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.