Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I love Subway so much.

I just had to remind you all.

:bigsmile:

Replies

• lina1131
    I love Subway so much.

I just had to remind you all.

:bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :laugh: :laugh:
    We did not forget!
    I am having that for dinner tonight and oddly enough I thought about you and all of your declarations of :heart: for Subway. :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    We did not forget!
    I am having that for dinner tonight and oddly enough I thought about you and all of your declarations of :heart: for Subway. :laugh:

LMBO!!!!!!! I hear they love you too boo!!! :laugh: you're a nut! LOL
    hugs!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When I first read the topic, my first thought was "now what!?" as if it were one of my kids yelling. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    I had the best (*cough* footlong *cough*) veggie delite ever today!

Now i'll go start a "why isn't the scale moving" thread, mkay? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lina1131
    We did not forget!

See, Jared ain't got nothin' on me. You see Subway, you think of Lina, not Jared. Where is my $$$$ check for this? :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    LOL! You and your Subway! My hubby called during his lunch and was at Subway! HAHAHA!

I think you should buy some Subway stock!!!! You'd make a killing just from the rate YOU go there! :laugh:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    :noway: i had it yesterday!
    i :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: subway too:bigsmile:
  • i work at subway!! LOL.
    I love the turkey, the ham, and the roast beef, separate or all together but with avacado. yummmmmmmmm
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    I walk by one everyday on my campus. I love subway but hate the way I smell when I eat there.
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    I walk by one everyday on my campus. I love subway but hate the way I smell when I eat there.

Ditto that! They have free wi-fi at mine and I always smell like not-so-freshly-baked BREAD. Perfume doesn't help either- just adds to the mess! :laugh:
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    hmm...I like the smell but not much else :tongue:
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: When I first read the topic, my first thought was "now what!?" as if it were one of my kids yelling. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I had the same reaction, hee-hee!
    Well, that makes us two of a kind :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

I had the same reaction, hee-hee!
    Well, that makes us two of a kind :smile:

Well it's not just me then. That was pretty funny though cause it just sounded like my daughter. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.