I owe my lady

Options
Hi,
My name is Senawe.
I just would like to say thank you out loud for the wonderful woman in my life who introduced me to myfitnesspal.com. Before I met her, I would 'half' exercise. After running and walking daily with her- I now bike at least 5-6 days a week and as of this week I am determined to log in faithfully. I started logging a few months ago but much like my exercise I half did it. However, she is faithful to logging and that has encouraged me to watch how much I consume and log in. Again, thank you to the love of my life and for giving me strength to care for my life even more!!

Replies

• senawe
    senawe Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Senawe.
    I just would like to say thank you out loud for the wonderful woman in my life who introduced me to myfitnesspal.com. Before I met her, I would 'half' exercise. After running and walking daily with her- I now bike at least 5-6 days a week and as of this week I am determined to log in faithfully. I started logging a few months ago but much like my exercise I half did it. However, she is faithful to logging and that has encouraged me to watch how much I consume and log in. Again, thank you to the love of my life and for giving me strength to care for my life even more!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Senawe, you're blessed twice, a wonderful woman and a soon to be healthier body.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWW!!! here's to you both!!!:drinker:

hugs and best of luck to you guys!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    What a wonderful couple you seem to be! Best wishes to you both!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • Ifixpetz
    Options
    Wow - you're lady sounds amazing!! She sounds like she cares very deeply for you, on so many levels. I hope you love her as intensly as she loves you. If so, you may have a recipe for forever :flowerforyou:
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome here. Good luck to you both.