Frozen Grapes perfect sweet fix.

Options
13»

Replies

• dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    Slice the banana lenghtwise and coat one side with either melted dark chocolate or peanut butter and sprinkle with either chopped nuts or coconut flakes then place a posicle stick on top and cover with other slice of banana. Wrap in Saran Wrap and freeze...YUMMO!

This sounds so amazing!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    does a cookie sheet count as a tray?
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I keep a jar of frozen blueberries in the freezer to snack on. I freeze them on a cookie sheet so they don't stick together, then store them in an plastic peanut butter jar in the freezer.
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my very favorite!!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Freeze ANYTHING for a perfect fix! Frozen mango, frozen berries, frozen banana, frozen cherries, frozen Greek yogurt, frozen squares of dark chocolate...
  • ozcat5
    ozcat5 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am definitely going to have to try this.

How many Green Grapes in a portion and what are the calories.

How many Purple Grapes in a portion and what are the calories.

What about other berries, strawberries, blueberries, mulberries, any idea on portions and calories. I will have to do some research.

Maybe a good alternative to desert when I feel like, with a spoon of low fat yoghurt instead of custard.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try this. I have started freezing yogurt. Fools my brain into thinking I am eating ice cream.

Ha, me too. I just started with freezing yogurt and I'm going to have to try this too.
  • happythermia
    Options
    After you wash them try sprinkling sugar free raspberry jello on them and then freeze. They are really good that way too!

I saw this on a blog recently! I TOTALLY want to try this :D
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Slice the banana lenghtwise and coat one side with either melted dark chocolate or peanut butter and sprinkle with either chopped nuts or coconut flakes then place a posicle stick on top and cover with other slice of banana. Wrap in Saran Wrap and freeze...YUMMO!

This is one of my favorite things to eat.
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump:love:
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    years ago my mother used to do this as our summer cool treat...YUMMY

they also sting a little when you get one thrown at you ! damn kids