FYI for all P90Xers

Options
I just bought a calorie counter/heart rate monitor. I used it while I did the plyometrics video last night and it said I burned 791 calories. And, to be honest, I even had to do the modified moves at times to catch my breath. I don't know if it's because I need to lose so much weight that my body burns that much during plyo., but I must say I am impressed.

This is week 1 of phase 2 for me, so I'm gonna wear the calorie counter in each workout and I'll do a post to let you know the amount of calories burned per workout.

Has anyone else used a calorie counter during their workouts, and if so, what were the numbers?

Replies

• Amylynn
    Amylynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just bought a calorie counter/heart rate monitor. I used it while I did the plyometrics video last night and it said I burned 791 calories. And, to be honest, I even had to do the modified moves at times to catch my breath. I don't know if it's because I need to lose so much weight that my body burns that much during plyo., but I must say I am impressed.

This is week 1 of phase 2 for me, so I'm gonna wear the calorie counter in each workout and I'll do a post to let you know the amount of calories burned per workout.

Has anyone else used a calorie counter during their workouts, and if so, what were the numbers?
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wow! I burned 463 calories during the first 40min of Plyo...didn't even make it the whole way through. :blushing: