Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Sandra, hands down.
  • FitnessFreaky
    Options
    Kat Von D...

LOL sorry, been reading the Jesse James book.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sandra. Anybody see her in The Proposal... I had a girl crush on her in that movie... :)

I never thought Jenn was that pretty, but she is cute.
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    Sandra of course... she is badass and down to earth :)-
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Sandra Bullock!

She is one of my first celebrity crushes ever since Speed and because of her i have seen Miss Congeniality 1 and 2! lol
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Jennifer most of the time unless it's Sandra in the Blindside. That Sandra wins every time.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Vote for Sandra here!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    My hubby hates Jennifer so would definitely say Sandra and make that Sandra for me too!!
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sandra, but she'd have to have live2smyle's sense of humor.

:-) :glasses:
  • spaztastic13
    spaztastic13 Posts: 229
    Options
    Love Sandra Bullock great actress and beautiful!!!!!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Given only those two choices, I'd have to pick Sandra. Jennifer's permanent THO (T*tty Hard-On) really bother's me for some reason. :ohwell:

If I were free to choose anyone, I'd have to go with Jennifer Connelly.:love::love: :love:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Sandra.
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Given only those two choices, I'd have to pick Sandra. Jennifer's permanent THO (T*tty Hard-On) really bother's me for some reason. :ohwell:

If I were free to choose anyone, I'd have to go with Jennifer Connelly.:love::love: :love:

Man, don't be a hater on the nips... she can't help it, no matter how much she wills them to stand down, sometimes the girls have a mind of their own. A girl could say wear multiple sports bra's and a shirt and they still could be attentive.....what's a girl to do.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Man, don't be a hater on the nips... she can't help it, no matter how much she wills them to stand down, sometimes the girls have a mind of their own. A girl could say wear multiple sports bra's and a shirt and they still could be attentive.....what's a girl to do.

I know she can't help it and realize that it happens to everyone (including me), but she ALWAYS has it. :wink:
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Sandra, and I hear she lives here in Austin, TX, so I am hoping to bump into her one day. Her sister has a restaurant on Sixth St, but I haven't spotted her yet.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    sandra , jen so cant act and plays the same character over n over
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Angelina.

dude shes so far out of there league, you cant bring her into this lol
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options

I know she can't help it and realize that it happens to everyone (including me), but she ALWAYS has it. :wink:

LOL...ok, you are totally right on that, I give you leave to hate Jennifer and her constant ever showing nips.
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Angelina.
    Oh yeah! Now we're talking!! lol!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Hmmmmmmm Jennifer Aniston! ;]