P90X or insanity which is better???

Options
dhiggins8
dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
Looking ot get one just looking to see what others have experianced with these items

Replies

• mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    Options
    Both are really good. I personally like Insanity, I feel like I get a really great cardio workout every single time I do it. I know a lot of people that do P90X though and get great results. I really don't think you can go wrong with getting either of them.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I love P90x! I haven't tried insanity, but that's only because it's a lot more brutal. I would think that Insanity would give you better results just because it takes so much more out of you lol.

P90x gives some awesome results anyway, though! You can take a look at my profile to see my before and afters.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    what's your goal?
  • dxing
    dxing Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    what's your goal?

It's all about this
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I prefer P90x because I like lifting weights. Insanity is too much cardio for me.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    bump
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried P90X. I have had some friends who have done it and they like it alot. I am currently doing Insanity and I love it! My husband has been doing it with me. He was in shape before starting it and he has really toned up with the program. I haven't lost a lot of weight only 6lbs, but I have lost 18.25 inches.

Good luck with your decison and weight loss journey.
  • crazypenrod1508
    crazypenrod1508 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 3 have P90X and it is going to be one of the most difficult things that I will ever do, but I would highly recommend it. If you are only going to get 1 of them then I would say P90X. If you are going to get 1 and then get the other after the program to continue the workout then I would say Insanity first and then P90X.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    what's your goal?
    I'm still loosing but I want to start tighting and toning and have better cardio.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    bump

forgivr my ignorance but whT does this mean I have seen it several times but don't know what is means.
  • dxing
    dxing Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    bump

forgivr my ignorance but whT does this mean I have seen it several times but don't know what is means.

It's a post to 'bump' the thread back to the top, so people will actually notice it, and it doesn't get lost amongst all the old topics.
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    also so it shows up in my topics area because I'm interested in this question and this way i'll see when there's a new post made here. :)