6ft 300+ Fellas (Join/Help Me)

Options
I have recently added a lot of friends to my profile and they are my extra pick me up when I feel myself starting to doubt myself, but I realize that most of my friends are women, don't get me wrong I love women of all shapes and sizes (That's mainly why I added them :wink: ) but truth be told, their body types and diets are not something I can benefit by comparing with my own. I am 6'3 314lbs (as of 5/4/11). With that being said, if you are above 6 feet tall and 300+ lbs or were 300+ lbs please feel free to add me. I need more friends with a similar body style to my own so I can see what worked for you and maybe incorporate it into my own strategy to assassinate this weight.

(Sorry ladies, didn't mean any harm by excluding you but I need the fellas on this one)

Replies

• smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and I started my journey at 289 lbs. In 6 wks I have already lost 29 lbs. I hope that is helpful. I'll snend a friend request even though I'm a Celtics fan! Good luck man!
  • ervguz
    ervguz Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 6' 1" and started out at 339 I've lost almost 100 and now I'm in the home streach
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I feel ya on wanting people your own height and weight. Trust me, being 4'11" and only 105 pounds, there really isnt many that can relate on this site.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I don't fit your specs completely but I'm pretty close. I started off in January at 6' and 282 pounds. Hoping to get down to about 210 when all is said and done. Good luck with your loss!
  • maurilax
    maurilax Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'11 started at 276 and currently down to 244 after 9 weeks of p90x doubles and MFP trying to get down to 200ish which was my weight during my college lacrosse career.
  • damorzacon
    damorzacon Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    5'11" and started at 298, which is close. Feel free to add me if you want.