Insanity Review

Options
rea1980
rea1980 Posts: 93 Member
I hear of people starting the Insanity work out and see their progress threads, but those threads are huge and hard to find peoples reviews of the product.

What I am looking for is peoples reviews of the Insanity program that have gone all the way through it. So if you have completed the program please let me know what you think of it.

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I completed the 63 days of the program. It's mostly cardio with fast push-up work and plank work. It has a cardio ab DVD, but the program can flatten your mid-section without the ab DVD. It's very intense. The 2nd month workouts are still less than an hour long. I now do Insanity as part of a hybrid with P90X. The cardio helped me with my running endurance.
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Insanity. I have used it for about 8 months. I have to admit to not following the exact plan so of course I haven't gotten the promised results. I just don't have time to do it 6 days a week. I do it about 4 days a week and I do whichever DVD I feel like doing that day. I have gained some major upper body strength and my stomache has flattened out a good bit. My legs and butt look GREAT! You can burn some major calories in a shorter amount of time than regular cardio (I use an HRM with chest strap) and you are doing major muscle toning at the same time. LOVE It.