About to go out for a walk...

Options
Does anyone know how I could calculate it in my exercise??? Would it be better if I just skipped that work out? I think the bike trail i walk is like 2-3 miles but IDK...

Replies

• DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    just track how long it takes you to do and then type it in as walking at "X" speed for that many minutes
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You can map our your trail on a site like mapmyrun.com and time yourself to get an idea of how fast you walked.
  • ThermalYew1
    ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    just track how long it takes you to do and then type it in as walking at "X" speed for that many minutes

Okay Thanks!
    You can map our your trail on a site like mapmyrun.com and time yourself to get an idea of how fast you walked.
    wow thanks! :)
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options

Okay Thanks!
    wow thanks! :)
    I just figured out how to use it too. lol Type in the starting address, find the path you want to walk, and click along the road, rather than dragging the mouse. Found out that my walk to work is over a mile and my favorite walk in town is over 2.4 miles one way.
  • DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    I just figured out how to use it too. lol Type in the starting address, find the path you want to walk, and click along the road, rather than dragging the mouse. Found out that my walk to work is over a mile and my favorite walk in town is over 2.4 miles one way.

I can't get it to work for me. When I click around turns it cuts the corners off.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone you can downloan runtracker or endomondo and it will track miles, speed and calories burned.