Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

you are what you eat

madmisskelly
madmisskelly Posts: 42
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Anyone else watch this show on BBC America?

Im obsessed with it!!

Replies

• Anyone else watch this show on BBC America?

Im obsessed with it!!
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    I do! I love that show! It has really taught me alot and made me think alot about all the foods I eat, and what I feed my kiddo's! I have it set to record on my TIVO! Love it!:flowerforyou:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Yes!!! I was off for the summer (being a teacher) and watched it ALL the time!! I even DVRed it:laugh:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    yes, I love it!!!!!!!!!

Kind of makes me sick. These people call her to help then they have the nerve to ***** about it???

If I would have had some one to kick me in the butt a few times over my eating habits, I honestly wouldn't be this way now.
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Great show, I learn something new everyday..Zoe:laugh:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    I love that show. I also liked watching that show.... something about killing the kids by their eating habits. Anyone know this??
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I think its a great show!! I watched it all the time when I had cable! Things like last 10lbs bootcamp, X weighted was my fav! They are all great motivation!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I love that show. I also liked watching that show.... something about killing the kids by their eating habits. Anyone know this??

Honey we're killing the kids. Yeah that one was good too
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    ah, thanks Carrie
This discussion has been closed.