I just have to put this out there....

Options
2»

Replies

• hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 boxes of the dreamy cluster ones a couple weeks ago from Walgreens and they are so YUMMY!!!!!
  • Danidelion
    Danidelion Posts: 70
    Options
    I am so getting these! My biggest problem is my huge sweet tooth lol
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    Great. Now it's in my topics.

so I'll fight back..:wink: Just because it's low - something - doesn't mean yo have to buy / eat it. sulkoff.gif
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Great. Now it's in my topics.

so I'll fight back..:wink: Just because it's low - something - doesn't mean yo have to buy / eat it. sulkoff.gif

No one said you/we/I did. But it is really nice to know of all the options available out there. Want some cheerios? I happen to have a bowl of em sitting here.... :wink:
  • chattygirl2
    chattygirl2 Posts: 103
    Options
    Still loving my Yarnell's Guikt Free chocolate fudge ice cream bars!! 70 cals!! 2 grams fat and 9 sugars!! yummmmmm
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I just saw this in my "hungry girl" email yesterday! I am so looking forward to finding these! Glad to hear the positive comments about then.

BTW I am just going to put this out there because tonight was the last straw, for me personally, to see this! She was giving feedback about a new thing she found! I don't think she needed the "it is high in this, that, or the other thing!" I am very sure that if we all really put the time and effort into it we could find this, that, or the other thing wrong with or find something "bad" in this, that, or the other thing, in just about EVERYTHING out there! Is it really that hard for you, as a person, if you don't want to try something, or think something could have this bad thing or that bad in it, to just move along and go onto to the next post? Why must you leave a comment? I am going to flat out say that I am sure I have eaten some things that some people "just wouldn't agree with" and guess what? I don't have cancer, I am healthy, no weird diseases, and I HAVE LOST 110 POUNDS!

Just let people be excited about their finds and if you don't agree, or wouldn't POSSIBLY ever eat it, ZIP it and move along!
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    How much are they?

I'll buy the skinny cow 6 pk of sandwiches when they are $2.50, but most of the time they are $4.50, way too much for me. I don't even really like vanilla ice cream, but I love the vanilla skinny cow ice cream sandwiches. (I also love the vanilla It's It ice cream sandwiches. Maybe I do like vanilla ice cream.)
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I just saw this in my "hungry girl" email yesterday! I am so looking forward to finding these! Glad to hear the positive comments about then.

BTW I am just going to put this out there because tonight was the last straw, for me personally, to see this! She was giving feedback about a new thing she found! I don't think she needed the "it is high in this, that, or the other thing!" I am very sure that if we all really put the time and effort into it we could find this, that, or the other thing wrong with or find something "bad" in this, that, or the other thing, in just about EVERYTHING out there! Is it really that hard for you, as a person, if you don't want to try something, or think something could have this bad thing or that bad in it, to just move along and go onto to the next post? Why must you leave a comment? I am going to flat out say that I am sure I have eaten some things that some people "just wouldn't agree with" and guess what? I don't have cancer, I am healthy, no weird diseases, and I HAVE LOST 110 POUNDS!

Just let people be excited about their finds and if you don't agree, or wouldn't POSSIBLY ever eat it, ZIP it and move along!

Yea !! what tracie said !!! kudos tracie Im on your side
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy, thanks for sharing! I don't get why people are getting so upset about it. Its candy. Candy isn't meant to be a health food. It is just a healthier candy than some others! Lighten up people!
  • lmk224
    lmk224 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Most of their ice creams have high fructose corn syrup and I bet the candy bars do as well. So many "lower calorie and/or lower sugar" foods have HFCS and other crap in it.

Thanks for peeing in the cheerios, buddy! :grumble:

Lol excellent.